Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I book an experience with Supreme Adventure Sports?
Booking with SAS is really easy. If you have a particular day in mind, fill in our Contact Form and find out if the day is available. We will then give you a reference code which you must enter when paying for your experience through the website.
2. I have a voucher, how do I redeem it?
Simply fill in the Contact Form, stating which experience you wish to redeem and on which date. We will get back to you as soon as possible with information about your booking.
3. Where are you based and how do I get to you?
We have several large sites, all based in County Durham and all within 30 mins of the city centre. When you have made your booking and confirmed it, we will send out a detailed map and directions to the specific site, either by post or email depending on what is easier for you.
4. When can I book an activity for?
Our experiences are available all year round, apart from Quad Biking, which is only available from February 14th until September 30th. You can book events from 10am until 6pm.
1. Can I use my own vehicle?
No, you cannot use your own vehicle unless specially arranged.
2. Will I have to share the vehicle with other drivers?
Yes you will have to share with another driver/s. But exclusive sessions can be arranged. Please check on booking.
3. What is the maximum number of people in a vehicle?
Four is the maximum number of people in one vehicle. Larger parties can be accommodated in additional vehicles.
4. Do I need a driving licence?
Yes, you must have a full valid UK driving licence.
5. What should I wear?
Dress as you would for a walk in the country.
6. Does the weather effect the running of the event?
An event will only be cancelled if conditions are considered dangerous.
1. What should I wear?
You should wear loose fitting comfortable clothing and sturdy footwear with ankle support are the best type of shoe for this activity. You should also wear old clothes that you don't mind getting dirty especially if the weather is wet.
2. What safety equipment is provided?
Our venues will provide all the safety equipment that you require prior to getting onto the quads. You will also receive a full safety briefing on how to handle the machines.
3. What is the minimum age for participation?
The minimum age is 16.
4. What type of quad will I be riding?
Yamaha Grizzly 125cc ATV's.
1. What's the minimum age?
11 years. (Ages 11-16 must be accompanied by a playing adult)
2. What do I need to bring?
Sturdy outdoor footwear with ankle support, comfortable clothing and a change of clothing for winter months.
3. How many games will I play?
Up to 20 in a full day.
4. How long does each game last?
Game length depends on the scenario, games can last from 5mins for intense fast fire games, up to 45min for stealth and tactical games.
5. What happens if I get shot?
Then you will be out for that game. Once the game is completed you will be brought back in for the next game.
6. Can I bring my own Paintballs?
No, for safety reasons, only paintballs supplied by us may be used on the day of your event.
1. What do I need?
Nothing. We supply all equipment necessary including guns, eye & ear protection, ammunition and clay targets.
2. What are clay targets made from?
Most clays are made from a mixture of chalk or fine sand & bitumen.
3. How fast does a clay travel?
This varies depending on how the traps (throwing machines) are set, but on average, about 45mph.
4. What score can I expect to shoot on my first outing?
Most novices will shoot well in excess of 50% of the targets on their first shoot.
5. What guns are used?
We have 12 gauge & 20 gauge shotguns. We also carry suppressed and silenced shotguns for sites which are sensitive to noise and make for more comfortable shooting.